Lotus Belle 13ft Hybrid Deluxe Stargazer
Order now to avoid missing out! ***
The Stargazer has 360 degrees of transparent panels located around the roof canopy to give you the best view of the sky, with an easy clip-on sunshade curtain included.. it also has two canvas doors, each with a mosquito net door behind. Roll down canvas blinds, zip open PVC windows to keep out heavy rain, and behind them, a mesh layer to keep out mozzies and allow maximum airflow in the hot summer.
- Our bespoke canvas [11.2 oz/yd² fire, water, and rot resistant]
- eal in velcro ‘bathtub’ style groundsheet [16 oz/yd² PVC]
- to keep out the creepy crawlies
- 2 zipped mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 large zipped doorways with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- Large roof vents
- Transparent PVC roof panels with ‘clip up’ curtains.
- 129.2 square ft of useable standing space
13ft floor diameter means it's big enough for 4 twin size beds or a queen-size bed!*
*Recommended you use a raised base as the 13ft is 14.7ft in the middle section (the widest) point or adjust the pole towards the door a fraction to fit a queen.
The questions everyone asks? What is the difference between the Outback Deluxe and Hybrid Deluxe? The Hybrid Deluxe has both PVC and mesh windows so you have the option of interchanging them. So if it's dusty or raining outside PVC means you can see out better and on a cool and breezy day use the mesh window option to keep the pesky bugs at bay.
Looking to go bigger? Check out our 16ft Hybrid Deluxe Stargazer