16ft Hybrid Deluxe Stargazer
We have combined one of our most popular accessory with one of our most popular tent to bring you the Hybrid Deluxe Stargazer
The Stargazer has 360 degrees of transparent panels located around the roof canopy to give you the best view of the sky, with an easy clip-on sunshade curtain included.. it also has two canvas doors, each with a mosquito net door behind. Roll down canvas blinds, zip open PVC windows to keep out heavy rain, and behind them, a mesh layer to keep out mozzies and allow maximum airflow in the hot summer.
- Our bespoke canvas [11.2 oz/yd² fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in velcro ‘bathtub’ style groundsheet [16 oz/yd² PVC] to keep out the creepy crawlies
- 2 zipped mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 large zipped doorways with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- Large roof vents
- Transparent PVC roof panels with ‘clip up’ curtains.
- 193.8 square ft of useable standing space
What makes it Deluxe? All models with Deluxe in the title have two doors front and rear and each door has zippable mosquito nets to keep out the pesky bugs. Double doors mean maximum airflow so great for the hotter weather!
16ft floor diameter means it's big enough for 6 twin-size beds.
All 16ft tents are 18ft in the middle section (the widest) point, making it big enough for 3 queen size mattresses, gatherings of 15-18 people, and about 6-8 people can do yoga comfortably *
The 16ft Lotus is 56% bigger than the 13ft and fits everything but the kitchen sink!
* If in doubt please, measure out space. We have done our best to give accurate descriptions based on feedback from our customers, but everyone's idea of size is different!