Lotus Belle Tents only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Lotus Belle Tents in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Lotus Belle Tents, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall apply to all tents and related accessories supplied by Lotus Belle Tents USA LLC. (“Lotus Belle.”) These statements apply in addition to other material provided on the website. Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for future reference. By placing an order with us or agreeing to delivery of one of our products, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Your order is considered accepted once the product is dispatched.
In these terms and conditions "you", "your", "yours" and "yourself" are references to any person ordering goods from Lotus Belle , and “the company”, "we", "our" and "ours" are references to Lotus Belle.
HOW TO PAY
You can buy online through our PayPal payment gateway which includes payment by major credit cards.
All goods advertised for sale are subject to availability. Our website will normally ensure that the “out of stock” sign goes up as soon as we sell out of individual products. In the rare event that we are unable to supply the goods shown as available on the website, perhaps due to an error in the warehouse stock count, we will contact you as soon as possible. Where for any reason, products are not available, we may propose to provide you with similar products of similar quality and price. The choice is yours. If you do not wish to accept a substitute product, we will return any funds paid as soon as possible. If for any other reason we cannot accept your order, we will refund your payment as soon as possible.
Sometimes product specifications from the manufacturer may change in a very minor way without prior notice. Any significant changes will be notified on this website.
All colors, sizes, weights and measurements shown on the website are approximate but every effort is made to ensure that they are as close as possible to what is shown.
We like to accommodate everyone and understand things can happen, but cancellations affect our business too. Therefore cancellation of pre- orders will be charged at 10% of the value of the order.
All prices are shown in US Dollars (US$). Prices may be changed from time to time without notice but all orders (including deposits) will be fulfilled at the price listed at the time the order is placed. Freight charges are extra. (See “Shipping” section.)
If you wish to order 5 or more products, please contact us as there may be a discount available for multiple purchases, at Lotus Belle’s discretion and subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise stated, surface (not air) shipping costs from our fulfillment center in California will be charged in addition to the price of the products. Shipping costs will vary according to the delivery address, weight and size of the products ordered, and the method of shipping preferred by the buyer. Our shipping companies will generally be well known carriers selected for cost and service quality. Their charges are passed directly on to our customers. We use standard delivery unless you ask for an urgent delivery.
- Orders will normally be dispatched within 2 business days of being ordered. We will send you by email the estimated time of arrival (ETA) and tracking details from the carrier as soon as products are dispatched, but we cannot guarantee ETA or tracking details as the accuracy of these is in the hands of the carrier. Sometimes shipments are delayed in transit despite best endeavours by all parties.
- We also ship to most overseas countries. Just contact us for a quote. Orders for offshore addresses may be sourced from authorised Lotus Belle distributors in those overseas countries if that means quicker delivery and lower shipping and related costs for you. We will inform you if we intend that your order for an overseas country is to be handled by a Lotus Belle company outside the USA. If we do not have a distributor in the destination country, we can arrange freight but separate arrangements may need to be made by you for clearing the shipment through Customs in that country or you agree to meet those costs. Lotus Belle will not be responsible for import duties or other charges and taxes in the destination country so please be sure that you investigate duty charges for your country. If the item is returned from overseas the return charge will be at the buyers expense.
- For further shipping information please see our ‘Shipping’ page.
- Your tent will arrive in a nylon transit bag – this bag serves only as packaging and is not a part of your purchase. It is possible that these will be damaged in transit, we do not replace or repair this outer packaging. The canvas bag within your larger transit bag is for keeping.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you take delivery of a Lotus Belle package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you should notify Lotus Belle immediately by email. We will offer/ issue a full refund once the package is returned to us for inspection, including the normal cost of return shipment. Alternatively we can pay for repairs if the damage is minor and we agree to handle it that way. Please note that our tents may be shipped in nylon bags transit bags and that these bags may suffer soiling or minor damage in transit but if this happens we do not replace or repair the nylon bag.
WARRANTY for DEFECTS
Lotus Belle offers a limited warranty for components of products as described below which are found to be faulty for up to one year from the date that you receive the products.
All components of the tent or related product are covered by this warranty against defects. We ask that you to provide photos of the problem as well as the UPN or "unique product number" which is on the underside of the fireproof label by the doors of our tents. If we agree to replace or repair the problem components, we will supply replacement components as soon as we are able to do so (Please be aware we may need to source these from a manufacturer and this may take up to 2 weeks) and pay reasonable charges for the repair or installing the replacement part if that is required to fix the problem. If the problem is very serious we may arrange to have a replacement product issued at our discretion. We may require faulty goods to be returned to us for inspection, at our cost, before making a decision on repair, refund or replacement.
The warranty does not cover damage done by inappropriate or unlawful use of the product as described in Section 11 (“Responsible use of Lotus Belle Tents and related products”) and Section 12 (“ If our Products are used by Members of the Public”) set out below. The warranty may not apply if the product has been altered or modified in a way which might affect the performance of original components.
Limited warranty is provided by our manufacturer. In the event of any need to contact us about this warranty, please email us at email@example.com.
US laws require all of the above information about a limited warranty offered by a seller of products to be disclosed to potential buyers and to be written in plain language. We have endeavored to provide all information which may be required by law and which a prospective buyer might reasonably need in these terms and conditions and elsewhere on this website. Please contact us by email should you have any additional questions.
RETURNS and REFUNDS POLICY
All sales are final. Unless there is a serious defect in the product or significant damage in transit we do not offer Returns and Refunds. (Refer sections 6.d and 7 above for our policies on damage in transit and defective products.) We hope you will appreciate that our tents are large, heavy products not amenable to returns and we don’t do that unless there is very good reason to do so. If you decide after ordering or receiving the product that you do not want it and wish to dispose of it, then it is your responsibility to find a buyer or another recipient for the product.
If for any reason we owe you a refund, we will notify you via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within approximately 3 weeks of receiving our email, or if products are to be returned to us, within 3 weeks of us receiving the returned product. Any returns must be sent back in the original packaging.
REFUND OF DEPOSITS DUE TO DELAYS
A full refund of a deposit will only be made if Lotus Belle fails to deliver an item within of the timescale quoted at the time of the order. No deposit refunds will be offered under any other circumstances. If a factory shipment to our fulfilment centre is delayed, we may ask you to accept a later delivery from us, but that is your choice. If you do not agree to a later delivery, we will refund your deposit in full.
We like to accommodate everyone and understand thing can happen, but cancellations affect our business too. Therefore cancellation of pre- orders are charged at 10% per item
RESPONSIBLE USE OF LOTUS BELLE TENTS and RELATED PRODUCTS
- Because we have no control over how our tents and other products are used, we cannot be held responsible for injuries to users or damages to the tents in use such as caused by adverse weather (including high winds and flooding) or by unwanted animals, wildlife or other pests entering a tent or by acts of God. Users need to exercise care in selecting a camp site and in using the product.
- In relation to weather damage, Lotus Belle cannot be held responsible for injury to users or damage to our tents or accessories or the tents' contents for tents left up in inappropriate weather conditions such as high winds or snowfalls or in low lying areas subject to potential flooding or by falling trees or power lines. Please heed weather warnings. Lotus Belle tents are made from quality materials and our experience is that a properly erected Lotus Belle tent can withstand a range of weather conditions. However, we cannot offer guidance on that because it depends on factors such as how well our instructions were followed in erecting the tent, how well the tent pegs were hammered to the ground, how soft the ground was at the time and how sheltered the site was at the time. Mother Nature can be harsh and while our tents have survived many extreme conditions, its no guarantee. Lotus Belle will not be able to offer refunds as a result of the tents being in extreme weather conditions, including storms, snow, harsh conditions at events (including Burning Man due to the extreme conditions there) and flooding. Environmental conditions are an Act of God are out of our control.
- Use of appliances in tents such as stoves or other cooking or heating devices:
- Please note that use if stoves or other appliances are operated within the tents, that is completely at the users own risk. Lotus Belle cannot be held liable or responsible for any injury or damage caused by the operating of any fuel or electrical appliances within the tent or nearby. Contact your local regulator for applicable fire rules and safety recommendations.
- Similarly we cannot be responsible for any accident or personal injury to users of our tents. Users should take their own reasonable precautions given the nature of these products as would be taken by a prudent user, for example to avoid tripping on tent guy ropes.
- Lotus Belle is not responsible for mould (or mold) and will not take returns or offer refunds. Mold is an environmental issue and not a manufacturing issue. It is up to the owner to prevent and treat mold if it occurs. We are happy to offer guidance and assistance on remedying your issue.
- Please also be aware that for “Air” tents under no circumstances should an air compressor be used. The Air tents are for short term and light use. They are not as robust as the standard Lotus Belle and not to be kept up in extreme conditions - high winds exceeding 50mph, heavy rain, snowfall. Please note if there are extreme fluctuations in temperature the tents may experience deflation.
Products Being Used By Members of The Public
If our products are used for hire to the public, for other commercial purposes, for hospitality or for any other purpose by person who was not the buyer of the products and you find a fault which causes you to issue refunds to your own customers, or paying damages to other people due to injury or any other reason, Lotus Belle will not be responsible for reimbursing those losses. Likewise, should you experience damage to reputation or loss of business through product fault or any other reason, Lotus Belle shall not be held responsible for any costs incurred or profits lost. In certain circumstances, entirely at our discretion, we may offer to replace products or make a refund – the maximum amount refunded will not exceed the price paid by you. Lotus Belle shall not accept responsibility for injuries caused through improper use of our products – it is your responsibility to pitch correctly, check parts regularly, and check weather reports for the event you are attending. If our products are to be used by members of the public, you should have your own public liability insurance to cover all eventualities.
Privacy and Use of Customer Information
We will take all normal precautions to protect the privacy of any customer information we have. We will not supply customer information to any other person for any purpose.
Note On Agreement Between Parties
These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by the parties concerned.
CHANGES to TERMS and CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Any changes will apply to all products supplied after the change to our terms and conditions