Bell Tent Wood Stove
Stoves are a great way to add ambiance to your tent as well a being very practical for both off-grid cooking and staving off mold during damper months
Installing a stove might seem a little daunting for some, but with our Gypsetter Stove Bundle, we make it a cinch.
Included you will receive:
- 1 x carbon steel 5 k/w stove
- 4 x flue sections (at 19.68” long each and 3.9” wide)
- A 45-degree stove jack to protect the flue front the fabric
- A rain cap to help prevent debris and prevent leaking
- A nifty bag to carry it all in and of course instructions
- Firebox size: 10in
- Height: 20in (without pipes)
- Diameter: 12in
* Please note you will need to make a hearth or have pavers down to protect the floor. The stoves are suitable for yurts, bell tents, and tiny houses too - just bare in mind you might need additional flue sections depending on the height of your structure.