Stoves can make an excellent addition to any semi-permanent glamping set-up. The Traveller stove keeps the tent comfortable even on chilly mornings and helps inhibit the growth of troublesome mold spores by helping the canvas stay dry. It can also be used for cooking, and requires surprisingly little fuel to keep even our most spacious tents cozy. It even has a glass window so that you can enjoy the view! Its sturdy construction and compatibility with Lotus Belle tents make it an excellent investment for the long term.
If you’re searching for something to make your tent truly feel like home and help it last, the Traveller stove may be just what you need.
- The stove dimensions are 15.8 inches wide, 17 inches deep, and 20.6 inches high.
- With the complete flue kit and cowl on top of the stove, the total height is 7.9 feet
- 4 flue sections and cowl each measuring 19.7 inches long
- The Traveller stove with the wings, tray and extension weighs 64 lbs
- The Flue kit weighs 12.8 lbs
This listing includes the stove bundle which includes flue kit with tent flashing and spark arrestor to ensure a perfect fit with your tent. Scroll through the photos for more images on installing the flue!
The Traveller stove is made in the UK and available exclusively in the USA through Lotus Belle tents.