The Hybrid comes after many, many requests for a tent that is suitable for all climates... It's exactly the same as the Outback models but all Hybrid tents have both PVC and mesh windows (that's 3 window layers if you include the exterior canvas blind)
Why get a Hybrid? Having the dual purpose windows are great if you intend on installing a wood burning stove because they help retain the heat better. Also if you are attending dusty events like Burning Man people like to see outside.
Lotus Belle Hybrid tent features:
- Our bespoke canvas [11.2 oz/yd² fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in velcro ‘bathtub’ style groundsheet [16 oz/yd² PVC] to keep out the creepy crawlies
- 2 zipped mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 1 large zipped doorway with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- 129.2 square ft of useable standing space
13ft floor diameter means it's big enough for 4 twin size beds or a queen-size bed!*
*Recommended you use a raised base as the 13ft is 14.7ft in the middle section (the widest) point or adjust the pole towards the door a fraction to fit a queen.